PORT DOUGLAS LODGE
- The secluded, single storey Lodge is a stand-alone Queensland style building surrounded by a spacious verandah and tropical garden.
- Situated opposite the Post Office, it’s only a short stroll to shops, restaurants and the beach.
- This central location saves visitors the added expense of a rental car.
- All bed linen, towels and beach towels are provided.
- Two enormous bedrooms each with an en-suite
- Both bedrooms have king size beds*
- Each can convert to two single king beds
- Large comfortable lounge/dining area
- Weekly service
- Gourmet kitchen
The luxury of the Lodge is embodied in the quality of the furnishings and fittings which include:
- Wide-screen 106cm LCD TV
- Espresso coffee machine
- DVD and stereo
- Large refrigerator
- S/S appliances
Set in lush gardens, guests have exclusive use of:
- Outdoor dining table
- Heated pool
- Sun lounges
- Gas BBQ
- Sun deck
Children are welcome and, if required, a free cot and roll-away bed are available.
The Lodge is wheelchair accessible.
To speak direct to the owner, Wayne & Graeme, call:
Cell/Mobile: 0427 639 463